Free Inhouse Predictive Dialer
Vicidial to handle telephony for your contact centre.
Vtiger to handle your relationships and inventory.
3. Structured Messaging
Improved email communication for your contact centre.
4. Bespoke services
To put it all together.
Vicidial Dialer + Vtiger CRM
OwnPages inhouse dialers take stock Vicidial® and reduce the pain of installation at your site. OwnPages inhouse dialer shares the same interface as the multi-user hosted dialer, so you can choose to begin with a hosted dialer and then take the system inhouse. In this way you get a fast start with future proof scalability. Inhouse dialers are free, with many optional services from OwnPages to make your life easier.
- The same dialer you demo at this site is available as a download for you to install.
- We take stock Vicidial® and make its installation a lot easier.
- You can start by using the hosted version and then take the dialer inhouse.
- Taking it inhouse lets you scale to 100's of users, integrate inhouse software or PSTN lines.
- Inhouse dialers are completely free of any licencing cost or rent.
- We offer optional paid remote installation and maintenance services for your inhouse dialer.
- We offer paid minutes for your inhouse dialer. US, Canada and UK LL at USD0.0099/minute, 6 second billing.
- We also offer phone numbers for your inhouse dialer.
- Based on Vicidial®, the world's most popular dialer
- Inbound, Outbound and Blended call handling
- Outbound agent-controlled, broadcast and predictive dialing
- Full USA FTC-compliance capability
- Web-based agent and administrative interfaces
- Ability to have agents operate remotely
- Integrated call recording
- Three-Way calling within the agent application
- Scheduled Callbacks: Agent-Only and Anyone
- Inhouse capable - Open-Source AGPLv2 licensed, with no software licensing cost
- Sales Force Automation
- Customer Support & Service
- Marketing Automation
- Inventory Management
- Structure email by customer, transaction or any atomic level.
- Does away with personal or role based email ids to send and receive email.
- Use POP3 and SMTP to interact with structured messages.
- Powerful tool to connect an enterprise with its customers.
- Implementation and Customization of above.
- Low cost staffing for contact centre.
- Security, integration, scaling...
Single User Power Dialer
- 3 line power dialer for single users charged just $0.5/hour!
- Calls to US, UK (Fixed) and Canada included. Calls to other countries from $0.0099/min.
- No monthly minimum spend, no contract. Demo available.
Multi User Hosted Predictive Dialer
- Single user dialer can be converted to multi user hosted with same interface.
- USD0.1 per agent/hour, calling costs excluded. Perfect for shift based or seasonal requirements.
- Hourly charge payable in sets of 10 agents. Thus you pay $1/hour for 10 agents.
Full Dialer Feature List
The following content is Copyright 2013 VICIdial Group
- Ability for an agent to call clients in succession from a database through a web-client
- Ability to display a script for the agent to read with fields like name, address, etc. filled-in
- Ability to set a campaign to auto-dial and send live calls to available agents
- Ability to dial predictively in a campaign with an adaptive dialing algorithm
- Ability to dial on a single campaign across multiple Asterisk servers, or vice versa
- Ability to transfer calls with customer data to a closer/verifier on local or remote Asterisk server
- Ability to open a custom web page with user data from the call, per campaign
- Ability to autodial campaigns to start with a simple IVR then direct to agent
- Ability to broadcast dial to customers with a pre-recorded message
- Ability to park the customer with custom music per campaign
- Ability to send a dropped call to a voicemail box per campaign if no agent is available
- Ability to set outbound CallerID per campaign
- Ability to take inbound calls grabbing CallerID
- Ability to function as an ACD for inbound and fronter/closer verification calls
- Ability to have an agent take both inbound and outbound calls in one session(blended)
- Ability to start and stop recording an agent's calls at any time
- Ability to automatically record all calls
- Ability to manually or automatically call upto two other customer numbers for the same lead
- Automatically dial unlimited numbers per customer until you get an answer
- Ability to schedule a callback with a customer as either any-agent or agent-specific
- Ability in Manual dial mode to preview leads before dialing
- Agents can be on-hook or off-hook while logged in
- Ability for agents to be logged in remotely anywhere with just a phone and a web browser
- Faster hangup and dispositioning of calls with one key press (HotKeys)
- Definable Agent Wrapup-time per campaign
- Ability to add custom call dispositions per campaign
- Ability to use custom database queries in campaign dialing
- Recycling of specified status calls at a specified interval without resetting a list
- Dialing with custom TimeZone restrictions including per state and per day-of-the-week
- Dialing with Answering Machine Detection, also playing a message for AM calls
- Multiple campaigns and lead-lists are possible
- Option of a drop timer with safe-harbor message for FTC compliance
- Variable drop call percentage when dialing predictively for FTC compliance
- Internal DNC list can optionally be activated per campaign
- All calls are logged and statuses of calls are logged as well as agent time breakdowns
- Load Balancing of call across multiple inbound or outbound Asterisk servers is possible
- Agent phone login balancing and failover across multiple ViciDial servers
- Several real-time and summary reports available
- Real-time campaign display screens
- 3rd party conferencing(with DTMF macros and number presets)
- 3rd party blind call transfer
- 3rd party conferencing with agent drop-off
- Custom Music-On-Hold and agent alert sound for inbound calls
- Estimated hold time, place in line, overflow queues and several other inbound-only features
- Skills-based ranking and call routing per inbound group(queues) and campaign
- Queue Prioritization per campaign and inbound group
- Single agent call queueing
- Ability to set user levels and permissions for certain features and campaigns
- Ability for managers to listen-in on agent conversations
- Ability for managers to enter conversations with agents and customers
- Ability for agents to select a Pause Code when they are not active
- Ability for agents to control volume levels and mute themselves
- Agent shift enforcement by day and time, defined per user group
- Full QueueMetrics-compatible call logging, inbound and outbound
- Several Vtiger integration features: user-sync, account-sync, data interconnection
- Web-based data export utilities
- Separate Time-clock application to track user work time
- Web-based administration
- DID, phone and carrier trunk provisioning through the web interface
- Web-based agent API to control agent sessions including click-to-dial outside of the agent screen
- Full integration with Sangoma Call Progress Detection(CDP) for better Answering Machine Detection(AMD)
- Lead import web-based API
Per Minute Tariff Plan
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Rates in USD.
|44, 44800||United Kingdom||0.0099|